Thursday, January 21, 2010

AGT 1155 - the sporty silver Perodua Myvi

I haven't quite figured how I should title my posts, so I'll just stick with what I have right now.

AGT 1155 - the sporty silver Perodua Myvi. Tail-gating me at high speed as I was approaching the Batu Tiga toll. There was no reason to accelerate towards the toll, and that was what this fella was doing. Tinted car windows so I couldn't see who it was.

Anyway, he got tired of sniffing my ass and decided to take another SmartTAG lane on my left. He ended up being held back by a longer queue. I say bye bye!

Also, a special mention to Mr Chinaman Contractor With A Ponytail in JGE 4336 (silver-whitish Iswara): you inspired me to write this blog. I don't remember what you did, but I just know that you were ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment