Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Introduction

Hello world. Let me introduce myself:
1. I'm a Malaysian living in the heart of the city
2. I drive a Toyota Vios

One of my new year's resolutions for 2010 is to rid myself of bad driving habits that has been inherited on the busy streets of Kuala Lumpur. I've told myself - no more abrupt cutting of lanes/queues, tail-gating, double-parking, running the red-light & being distracted by one's phone when driving.

I've already broken my resolution twice, so I've decided to start this blog to redeem myself.

This blog is simple. Whenever I see a bad Malaysian driver on the road, I take down his license plate number & whatever other details I can capture, and they will become the Bad Malaysian Driver Of The Day (BMDOTD - pronounced berhm-dot).

I honestly have no idea how this redeems myself, but I want everyone to know that these drivers exist and they may actually be your NEIGHBOURS.

Unfortunately, this blog may last forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment